Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

:smileyindifferent:

Several weeks ago I was on here for over 2 hours-the tech helping said he would help until the message never showed up. Also having trouble with printer-put me in with a printer support lady. My support fot the message never came back. Following the sheet of what to do to fix this, has not work, the message continues every time I start up. This computer is only six months old-this must happen to many as there is MORE THAN a few sites for it.  WHAT is wrong?

Loretta

HP Recommended

Drd anyone answer you??????

HP Recommended

No. No one answered.

HP Recommended

i my lap betry was so week, it goes down after 20 minit

HP Recommended

hi 

i have a problem in my notebook i am using hp pavillion g series i3  with window 7 64bit. the problem is system is heat up  after every 30 min and shut the system automaticly pls suggest me what i do .

HP Recommended
any body home??????????????????
HP Recommended

my fans are not cooling my laptop it is over heating and shutting down

HP Recommended

Blinking Continuoesly of HP Logo

HP Recommended

the F2 start up test failed. Now ehat do i do?

HP Recommended

Quite awhile back I spent a great deal of time on the computer with a tech person. He told me he would stay until the problem was fixed. He did not. Told him that we were alos having problems with a new computer-was on the phone almost 2 1/2 hours. VEry frustrating and still receive message on the computer about the cooling fan. Have use the canned air on like directed and I AM DISAPPOINTED in both the computer and the printer. This is our 3rd or 4th HP printer and so we stayed with you. This was not a $400.00 purchase with both items it was over $1,000.00...VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!

Loretta E Sauvageau

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.