Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
The hard disk test passed, what should I do next ?
HP Recommended

Memory Test

Hard disk Check

Language

Exit

что выбрать?или это Виндовс слител?

HP Recommended

When I power up my computer it goes to a screen that prompts me that my battery is bad and to press "enter" to continue.  It then takes me to a blue screen but doesnt display my icons, only the mouse arrow. Won't do anything beyond that.  Ran the "startup test", the "run  test" and "hard Disk Test and all failed.  The only solution offered at this time is to go to  www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup.  Did that, now what?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions as to what to do next.

HP Recommended
Just keeps saying test failed. What to do now?
HP Recommended
After changing the language I start up my laptop, the language does not change neither does the fan start workin
HP Recommended

internete girdiğimde bir video açtığımda veya oyun oynadığımda bilgisayar aniden kapanıyor ve verilen mesajda hp go techcenter startup adlı bi mesaj geliyor. sorun ne olabilir. reset yaptığım halde sorun hala sürüyor

HP Recommended

I already tried the solution listed but it didnt help.

HP Recommended
It says test not installed
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.