11-03-2013 07:14 AM
My HP Envy X2 ultrabook is frequently locking. It is then responding with the error "SD_BUS_internal_error.
Restarting seems almost impossible then.
The problem occurs so frequent that I almost have thrown this overpriced device in the wastbin.
11-08-2013 11:46 AM
I have the same problem. It is beginning to affect my work. I am not sure if it is an HP or windows issue though.
I think there is a hotfix here, but I am not very confident to try it in case I make things worse.
I will welcome some advice
11-10-2013 05:06 AM
I've seen the patch on the microsoft site as well. I agree. Not very promiosing. In dutch the page is autotranslated... including the Brand Windows is translated into "Venster". Talking about trustworthy.... Because I reintalled windows to see if it had something to do with one of the applications, the device is now not used anyways. So I will give it a try.
PARTICULARLY BECAUSEW HP SEEMS TO BE DEAF FOR THE PROBLEM
11-10-2013 05:16 AM
Could you please come with a solution for a problem that makes the quite expensive HP Envy X2 worthless.
I am now looking for a new ultrabook to replace an almost new HP Envy X2, becasue for whatever reason HP is not fixing this problem.
A very unsatisfied customer
11-12-2013 03:15 PM
Hi TedvanDongen, sorry to hear that you are having issues with your computer. I have found a Microsoft certified download to resolve the error that you are receiving. Please click on the NONE HP site for the download. http://www.repairsysfiles.com/Sdbus.sys#
If this does NOT resolve the issue, please respond back and I will be happy to explore other options.
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
11-17-2013 02:13 PM
Well, this is a solution (not):
- the program turns out to be a commercial package that needs to be purchased (An improvement tool)
- it found a lot of errors on my ultrabook, but what they are, you cant see.
- there is a fix all button, but to be able to use it, you first have to pay € 22,31
So instead of getting a fix for this problem, i am getting ripped off for 22,31. Because it is not certain that this program fixes my problem
This is rediculous. I buy a new ultraboo for €1050 and I am only spending more money, without a solution.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)