09-22-2009 10:57 AM
09-22-2009 04:39 PM
Usually a 'signal out of range' message is a screen resolution problem, not sure why it would appear at the HP logo screen where you enter BIOS though. Have you tried booting into Safe Mode to change screen resolution?
Your post is a bit confusing since you say the error stays on screen until Windows is fully loaded.Are you saying that it goes away after Windows is loaded?
Is this a laptop or desktop? What OS are you running?
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)