12-18-2013 12:03 AM
After installing windows 8.1 my simplepass stopped working. the light at the side of the sensor no more blink for me to swipe. When I also swipe nothing happens. I can only log in by inputing my password. can you help me solve this problem.
12-18-2013 06:39 AM
Please try installing the latest Simplepass software compatible with Windows 8.1 from the following weblink:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)