09-18-2011 10:36 AM
Assuming that you're Internet speed is not causing the problem, try the following.
First, download the Flash uninstall utility on the link below and save it to your Desktop.
When the download has completed, close all browser windows and run the uninstaller. After this has completed, restart the notebook.
Close all browser windows before running the Flash installer.
Launch Firefox and see if the videos play Ok - if they do, close Firefox, open IE and click on the same Adobe Flash link above to get a prompt to install the ActiveX component. When done, restart IE.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)