11-23-2012 09:54 AM
How do I turn on backlit keyboard on my HP Envy m6 laptop windows 8.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: turn on backlit keyboard HP Envym6 laptop windows 8
11-23-2012 10:11 AM
03-09-2013 06:05 AM
5Hi, I just bought new HP laptop, envy m6.
I have followed your instruction to turn on backlit keyboard by pressing f5. However, it does not work for me , and i don't know why. Plz help me, do i need any software?
By the way, I now have windonws 8 on this laptop, i tried to install windows 7 in different disk, but it does not work too.
03-14-2013 03:31 PM
03-25-2013 01:11 AM
My product number is C7E76PA#ABG
I am using operating system: Windows 8 64bit (6.2 Build 9200)
I had change two times to Windows 7 but I can't use it.
03-27-2013 03:02 PM
If I have been helpful or if you’d like to say thanks you can click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. I really appreciate it!
Please let me know if this helps.
04-26-2013 11:21 AM
You wish to know if the Envy has a backlit keyboard, is that correct? I will be more than happy to help find that out.
According to the specifications of this laptop it does not have a backlit keyboard installed on it. Here is a link with the full specs for this Envy.
Please respond back at your earliest convenience.
Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)