01-08-2012 10:07 PM
HP Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) Support Environment: UEFI Support Environment provides UEFI based hardware diagnostics used to validate if a system is functioning correctly. Additional support is provided for updating and managing the system BIOS and other device firmware on the system.
You can boot the system by tapping F9 and go to UEFI environment to perform hardware diagnostics.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
01-09-2012 08:35 PM
I keep getting an icon on the lower right of my toolbar. It has a question mark with an !. I click on it and it says recommended action, "HP System Diagnostics UEFI" I select it and hit apply and it does it's thing, but when it is done it still shows that this action needs to be done.
Can't seem to figure it out.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)