Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Please give me  windows 7 ultimate(x64) preactivated gpt iso and windows 8.1(x64) pro preactivated gpt iso download link or just windows 7 ultimate(x64) gpt iso and windows 8.1(x64) pro gpt iso download link. I need it very much.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

There is nothing like GPT ISO file,
GPT is a partition style of hard drive.

There is no pre-activated ISO,
If you have product key to the particular Windows ISO version you're downloading (in case of Win 7) - you can activate it with the activation key you bought from Microsoft or printed in COA LABEL/ OR in case of pre-installed Win 8.1, key will be automatically activated on installation.

Next, there is no downloadable Win 8.1 OEM ISO available for reinstallation to an OEM machine with pre-installed Win 8.1 system.

Please see your other thread for installation guide:
h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-Systems-and-Software/How-Can-i-setup-windows-7-on-my-hp-envy-ts-15-j003cl-from/m-p/4350336

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

Dear when i am creating bootable pendrive using rofos by gpt partion style it says to use efi bootable iso image. please give me the efi bootable windows 7 ultimate(x64) and windows 8.1 pro(x64) download link. Sorry for my mistake.

HP Recommended

Follow this tutorial:
Create your USB flash installer using
UEFI Bootable USB Flash Drive - Create in Windows -
Option One here - www.eightforums.com/tutorials/15458-uefi-bootable-usb-flash-drive-create-windows.html

Boot the installer as UEFI flash stick, delete all partitions
during the install which should be sufficient to allow a Clean
Install Windows 7 - www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1649-clean-install-windows-7-a.html

Remember in the BIOS you want Secure Boot disabled.
Try Legacy BIOS both Disabled and then Enabled,
Make UEFI boot drive first in boot device options.

If you're still getting the same error message, looks like a bad ISO image download then, try this download link :
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 English ...
Size: 3,243,070KB, MD5 hash:
c9f7ecb768acb82daacf5030e14b271e

http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-59465.iso

HP Recommended

Please give me the download link windows 8.1 pro(x64). i have downloaded the windows 7 ultimate. but i need to download windows 8.1 pro (x64). Please give me the download link.

HP Recommended

@swapno2007 wrote:

Please give me the download link windows 8.1 pro(x64). i have downloaded the windows 7 ultimate. but i need to download windows 8.1 pro (x64). Please give me the download link.

Did your lapotop come with Win 8.1 Pro Pre-installed? If so, then it is a OEM-Win 8.1 Pro. 

There is no downloadable Win 8.1 OEM ISO available for reinstallation to an OEM machine with pre-installed Win 8.1 system. You have to use Recovery disc media for re-installation.

The OEM Win 8.1 Pro key embedded in the BIOS chip of your system board cannot activate Retail version ISO downloads.

There are Retail Win 8.1 Pro product keys that you can buy from Microsoft & download from their site or if you've MSDN subscription.

Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Retail ISO - Download or Create

Regards

Visruth

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.