12-27-2013 07:55 PM
Hi, i'm running windows 8.1 32bit full version on my pavillion dv9700 notebook and can't get windows media player to play .mpg files.
It only plays the audio, no video?
The file type says it is associated with media play, and i can play these .mpg files with other on board players just fine.
Solved! View Solution.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)