07-02-2013 11:21 AM
when i start up my notebookit says www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup
i run the memory and hard disk test it got stuck at 37% without telling me whats wrong
what should i do?
07-02-2013 08:48 PM - edited 07-02-2013 08:49 PM
If it gets stuck while running the hard drive test it usually indicates the hard drive needs to be replaced.If you are still within warranty period HP will send one out.If not you can replace it with a retail 2.5" Mobile SATA hard drive.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)