12-15-2013 05:44 PM
First install the AMD chipset driver and reboot. You only want and need the first file listed on the webpage.
Then all of the drivers and software from the g7z-2100 should also work on the g6-2333sr, except the wireless.
DO NOT USE ANY BIOS OR FIRMWARE DOWNLOADS FROM THIS LINK
For the wireless network driver, please post the hardware ID for the Network Controller listed in the device manager under the Other Devices category.
Use this guide for where to find the hardware ID.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)