02-11-2014 04:16 AM
Can't create dvd rw. On disk's back side appears strange stripes (circles if be correct). They are uneven located across the disk bottom space. And can't erase it. Information are deleted, but stripes doesn't disappears. Working with DVD Architect Studio 6.0. I think that trouble in drivers, because all the other disks reading normally. Problem with recording only. All project parameters is correct. I'm wokring for a long time in video industry, but it's first time, when i'm recording on dvd rw.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)