02-10-2014 08:39 AM
I have an older 952c printer and a new pavillion laptop with windows 8. when I connect with the usb cable, the laptop recognizes that a printer is in the usb, but I seems like I'm unable to print. What gives? I tried to download the latest drivers, but according to hp, I am up to date??
This question was solved. View Solution.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)