Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi my product model is HP pavilion 15 e014Tx & opareting system 8.1. I could no find this drivers

[ ACPI\HPQ0004\3&11583659&0 ]

[ACPI\HPQ6001\3&11583659&0 ]

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Hi,

For the first one, please try HP ProtectSmart:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp61001-61500/sp61037.exe

For the second one, it's the Wireless button:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp58501-59000/sp58720.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

ACPI\HPQ0004:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66001-66500/sp66078.exe

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

What would be required driver for an HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14-b000ss? I am getting the same "unknown device" and the drivers page for that model has no similar software that I can tell.

HP Recommended

Accept as Solution

HP Recommended

спасибо все замечательно тож не мог найти драйвер

HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
HP Recommended

oh,thanks a lot really helped.

HP Recommended

Device manager showed unknown device after upgrading HP DM4 with ssd.  The uknown device could not be identified nor drivers located for it.   I  checked the event log  and found the name of device was the code above which I copy pasted into google search.  I landed on this page in this discusssion, clicked on HP drive guard link, downloaded, ran, installed. Now there are no unknown devices.

However, I do have a question.  Why is there  a Point of Sale remote device in device manager ( there before and after above issue) and my network connected devices shows a  POS infared scanner somewhere. Why is this? What is this?

HP Recommended

Device manager showed unknown device after upgrading HP DM4 with ssd.  The uknown device could not be identified nor drivers located for it.   I  checked the event log  and found the name of device was the code above which I copy pasted into google search.  I landed on this page in this discusssion, clicked on HP drive guard link, downloaded, ran, installed. Now there are no unknown devices.

However, I do have a question.  Why is there  a Point of Sale remote device in device manager ( there before and after above issue) and my network connected devices shows a  POS infared scanner somewhere. Why is this? What is this?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.