10-25-2009 10:00 AM
I have a C700T that I recently upgraded from Windows Vista to Windows 7. I am now showing a driver issue for an Unknown Device:
From other related threads, this looks like Quick Launch Buttons. Which driver can I download to clear this in Windows 7?
Solved! View Solution.
10-25-2009 10:36 AM
HP Quick Lunch Buttos for Win7 here.
11-10-2009 08:20 PM
07-01-2010 12:22 PM
Moved to own topic, Notebook Computers (Laptops) -> Operating systems and software
12-20-2010 05:36 AM
I hope this article will help you: Click below said link to read more
I just created a document just for this issue
12-21-2010 05:43 AM
Sorry, Above provided link may not work, try the below one instead.
06-07-2011 08:08 AM
Hi! I have a problem with my HP Compaq 610, I have the same issue with ACPI\HPQ0006, it appears in my unknown devices, any idea of what can it be?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)