03-18-2012 01:58 AM - last edited on 05-09-2014 09:57 AM by george-p
Below mention system I Purchased from Doha -QATAR
ATI Mobility Radeon Premium Graphics DirectX11
Model No :- HP Pavilion dv3 4303se
Serial No. :- [edited by Moderator]
Product No. :- LE428EA#ABV
Reply as soon as possible
04-26-2012 05:44 AM
there is no directx 11 download. if you have windows 7, you have directx 11.
use this to get the most recent official ati/amd reference driver: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Page
NOTE: in case you have an integrated graphics card (together with your cpu), you should install the latest HP graphics driver from your notebooks HP support page, and then install the above ati driver over it, ie. without uninstalling the older one! otherwise the switchable graphics function (for power saving purposes) wont work.
06-06-2012 07:57 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums,
Are you looking to download DirectX 11 or drivers for your graphics? If you need DirectX 11, you can find it in the link provided by Paul_Tikkanen
If you need Graphics drivers, you can look in your product's Support and Drivers page
I am an HP employee.
"I'm looking for a laptop that looks like it's wrapped in super-rich, smoothed out tangerine peels." -TheMusicMaker
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)