Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@CherylG wrote:

As it was previously stated (several times) DirectX 11 is included with Windows 7.There is not link to download it.

HP Recommended

ss

HP Recommended
What laptop are you using and what operating system?

Thanks,
Sean
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

sir,

i want driver of  hp notebook G-62 with ATI Mobility Radeon Premium Graphics DirectX 11

HP Recommended

I have HP Pavilion dv6 core i5

HP Recommended

Get your Product Number by pressing Fn + Esc key or check the Service Tag attached to bottom, may be under battery.

Go to "Support & Drivers" at top of this page.Enter your Product Number .After entering PN, click Next ,then choose Software & Drivers.On the next page use the dropdown to select your OS. A list will populate with drivers.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

@Lax wrote:

Please give a link for DirectX 11 download.

HP Recommended
Hello farooqueinr,

As it was previously stated (several times) DirectX 11 is included with Windows 7.There is not a link to download it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
HP Recommended

thansxxx

HP Recommended

Please give a link for DirectX 11 download

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.