Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Every time that I open my computer, since I have installed Windows 10, appears a window telling me that MSVCR110.dll is missing. It tells me to reinstall the program to solve this problem.

How can I fix this problem?

Thank you,

Jordicaubet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi there @Jordicaubet,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, both from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand that you are getting a MSVCR110.dll error. I am happy to help.

That is likely because for some reason the required file was removed. Please see the following which has a link, to get it.

MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer - answers.microsoft.com

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hi there @Jordicaubet,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, both from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand that you are getting a MSVCR110.dll error. I am happy to help.

That is likely because for some reason the required file was removed. Please see the following which has a link, to get it.

MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer - answers.microsoft.com

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended
I have been getting this same error but it is error (0xc000007b). I read on a different HP forum page that on windows 8.1 it had to do with the 3D driveguard but i'm not sure if on windows 10 that would cause something else to change. the prompt title still says AccelerometerSt.exe application error.
HP Recommended

I upgraded to Windows 10 and am having same problem [AccelerometerSt.exe error (0xc000007b)]. Please help!

HP Recommended

I'm getting the same message... pretty sure it has to do with the synaptics touchpad b/c it's completely missing from my system tray after the Windows 10 upgrade, which is why I have no more functionality on the touchpad, either. It's just a regular old touchpad now...no gliding across the screen like a trackball anymore. Hopefully someone will figure it out. Synaptics doesn't even have a driver yet for Win10. 

HP Recommended

I got is also after my second update on Windows 10.

What I did was uninstall HP 3D Driveguard and reinstall it.

Seemed as it solved the issue for me.

HP Recommended

where would you reinstall it?

HP Recommended

I allready id this and no result

HP Recommended

It worked after all.

After reinstall 3D drivers and a restart, the software started to install and "it worked".

HP Recommended

I upgraded to Windows 10 from windows 8.1. I had some problems with some application I downloaded and as a result reformated my laptop. For about 3 months I have been receiving the following dialoque whenever i start my pc. 'The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application'

Please help me solve this problem

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.