12-28-2013 12:32 PM
I am trying to access the windows store on Hp pavilion touchsmart 15 notebook pc.
it shows the store bag and loading timer as normal but after a few seconds it goes to a screen that says network error or timed out.
i have checked all conections and i know internet working plus i can gain access to internet through explorer, just cant access the store..!!!!
Brand new laptop but did access when first used.
also - advised to update to windows 8.1 but no history of this laptop so could mess it up so not an option.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)