12-27-2013 04:27 PM
I accidentally uninstalled CyberLink Media Suite 10 while trying to uninstall Cyberlink PowerDVD. How will this mistake affect how my Notebook will function from now on? Is there a way I can re-download this software?
FYI: My CyberLink Power DVD had stopped working, hence the reason I was trying to unstall it.
Pavilion g6-2288ca Notebook PC
Any help would be appreciated,
This question was solved. View Solution.
12-27-2013 11:16 PM - edited 12-27-2013 11:19 PM
1-Reinstalling Drivers/Software>> Windows 8
2-In your drivers/software list under "Software-Multimedia":
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
12-27-2013 11:18 PM
Go into drive "C" and you should find your CyberLink Media Suite 10 in a file named "SwSetup" _ assuming that it's still there.
If you're only interested in re-installing Power DVD10, here is an official link from Note Book Review.
It's listed as "Cyberlink Power DVD"
You should also be able to go into the recovery manager in "All Programs" and follow the link with in that program to re-install specific programs like your Media Suite and/or Power DVD10.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)