02-10-2014 01:42 PM
Hi i will try again
Hi i was trying to download music via my ipod 6th Generation, but itunes did not reconise my ipod this has never happened before, i uninstalled and re installed several times. so went and looked into devices and the yellow triangle was against the ipod icon clicked into it and it stated " Windows is uninstalling this device (code 21). Went into Device Manager and under Universal Serial Bus controllers opened it and USA MASS STORAGE DEVICE has the yellow triangle - clicked into that and again states Windows is uninstalling this device (code 21) i have clicked update drive software with the results saying it is up to date
My computer is - HP pAVILION G6 NOTEBOOK - PRODUCT NUMBER C4M18EA#ABU WINDOWS 8.1 64BIT.
i have tried another cable and a different ipod
Many thanks in advance
02-10-2014 01:53 PM
Please go to the following link and try Scan now :
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
02-10-2014 02:14 PM
We were unable to verify your product
HP was unable to verify that you have this product, but did find other products.
02-10-2014 05:30 PM
Right click on the Yellow items in device manager and select "uninstall", then disconnect the ipod and restart your PC, then connect the ipod to see if it works now.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)