07-26-2010 06:17 PM
I had to reformat my hard drive on my HP Compaq Presario M2000. The Operating system CD loaded find but the Application and driver recovery DVD showed a message that said it was not formatted correctly and now the computer doesn't recognize it at all.
I have used these before to format the hard drive and everything went fine. What do I do now?
07-26-2010 11:24 PM
Check your Service Tag on bottom of notebook for full model number and choose it HERE You will then be taken to your drivers/software pages.
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)