11-08-2012 08:00 PM
Go to the link below.Enter your Product Number as listed on Service Tag attached to bottom of notebook (may be under battery). You can also get the Product Number by pressing Fn + Esc key. After entering PN, click Next ,then choose Software & Drivers.On the next page use the dropdown to select your OS (probably Windows 7 64bit). A list will populate with drivers. Download & Save the latest Audio driver & BIOS.If BIOS is same version, skip it for now.
Go into Control Panel,Programs & Features-uninstall IDT software.Restart the laptop,enter BIOS setup by tapping holding F10 key as it restarts.Once into BIOS reset to Default settings (usually F9 key, check bottom of screen)Save & Exit. After Windows loads, install IDT audio using the downloaded file.
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**
08-02-2013 03:22 PM
This is an English based board, if possible could you please respond in English so we can help you.
Please respond back at your earliest convenience.
Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)