12-01-2013 02:34 PM
I originally had a problem with my computer only showing a black screen with a cursor on it on startup. I followed the solution listed here:
And now I am getting a message saying with the status: 0xc000014c and the Info: Windows failed to load because the system registry file missing, or corrupt.
Please help, I just want my computer up and running again
12-01-2013 07:50 PM
The copy of Windows that you are having in your computer has became corrupt. Installing a new Windows or getting a new registry file will solve this problem.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)