01-15-2013 09:01 AM - edited 01-15-2013 09:02 AM
What is the exact model and product number of the notebook?
NOTE: Do NOT provide the serial number.
Is it using the original operating system or has that been changed?
In general, bluetooth can be activated using HP Wireless Assistant provided the drivers and hardware are functional.
Go to Start, search for HP Wireless Assistant, and open that result.
This should list the wifi and bluetooth modules with a turn off or turn on button to click.
02-07-2013 07:02 AM
03-05-2013 10:11 AM
To find the product number, you can hold down the FN key and press ESC.
Also you can remove the battery and it will be in that compartment.
Have a good day.
03-14-2013 02:01 AM
Please find below my model name and product number
HP ENVY m6 Notebook PC
When i checked in Wireless settings I couldn't find any On/Off settings for bluetooth.
It showed On/Off settings for WLAN alone.
Could you please advise.
Thanks in Advance.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)