Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Dear Concern,

I have HP Pavilion G6 2301ax Model. I have just upgraded my windows 8 to windows 8.1 from the store.

After upgradation, the bluetooth software is not working.

Please solve my problem, Hurry.........

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

It appears that you turned on metered connection.

Sorry because of different timezone I might not be able to help/reply you right away.IF that happens I deeply apologize!
**Click the White thumb if you like the answer.**
**Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem and only solves your problem, if you have any more questions please ask, this also helps others to solve related issues.**
Feel yourself like home here, we are all happy to help, if you have an question reply or start a topic or pm me or an expert.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

@ADI_RAJ 

Please try the bluetooth drivers from the following weblink:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64501-65000/sp64949.exe

If the issue persists, please follow these steps:
1. In the search option of Charms Bar type devmgmt.msc. Select the resulted file in the left pane. This opens Device Manager.
2. Unknown devices would be listed as such and marked out with a yellow question mark.
3. Select the unknown device or other device for which you need drivers and right click to access Properties.
4. In the Properties window click on Details tab and select Device Instance Id  or Hardware ID from the drop down.
5. An alphanumeric string like this PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&SUBSYS_012F1025&REV_01\4&6B16D5B&0&33F0 is the identification marker for the device.
6. Please provide this number so that we can suggest the appropriate driver.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

Vidya,

After instaling this link

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64501-65000/sp64949.exe

Bluetooth is not pair any others. When tri to configar seen setup incomplete of a metered connection.

Device Instance Id:-

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_184A103C&REV_01\4&3A4E893B&0&00A8

So, please help me for this matter.

HP Recommended
@ALL Yeh problem solve nahi hoga kya?
HP Recommended

It appears that you turned on metered connection.

Sorry because of different timezone I might not be able to help/reply you right away.IF that happens I deeply apologize!
**Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem and only solves your problem, if you have any more questions please ask, this also helps others to solve related issues.**
Feel yourself like home here, we are all happy to help, if you have an question reply or start a topic or pm me or an expert.
HP Recommended
@DerekQ
How i turned on metered connection.
HP Recommended

Wait... did you get it fixed yet?

HP Recommended
Not.
HP Recommended

HP Recommended
@DerekQ
What do you want to say. I don't undustand. Please clear tell me.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.