Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Bluetooth Peripheral Device driver missing - PnPDriverNotFound

HP Recommended

Hello ruquiakhan.  I understand you're missing the driver for your bluetooth adapter.

What is the product number for your notebook?  This will help me properly identify the notebook and look up the software which you are missing.  This document can show you where the product number is located.  

It may also help to have the Hardware IDs.  This identifies the specific hardware and will be very useful in case I run into any problems locating the software.  Here is how to locate the Hardware ID.

1. Click Start, type "Device Manager," and press Enter.
  2. Expand the "Bluetooth Adapters," "Network Adapters," and "Other Devices" sections.
  3. Locate your bluetooth adapter (if it isn't listed it may be called "Unknown Device") and right click it.
  4. You should then select Properties.
  5. Navigate to the Details tab.
  6. Select "Hardware Ids" from the drop-down menu.
  7. Post what is listed here.

I will keep an eye out for your reply so that I can locate the software for you.  I hope you have a great day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended

Dear friend, my bluetooth disappeared strangely. i tried to reinstall the driver but could'nt solve the problem. In the Device manager, there is unknown device is mentioned. Bluetooth adapter details are as under. Please please please help.

USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA&REV_7869

USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA

Thanks in advance.

HP Recommended

Sorry, i forgot to mention my machine details.

HP ENVY m6 1114tx

windows 8 64bit

HP Recommended

Hello jiggspk.  

All of the drivers I could locate seemed to be for the Windows 8 operating system.  Here is a link.

Let me know if this helps.  If you want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me a Kudos!

Have an excellent day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

HP Recommended

Thanks bro for the help. The driver you told me was already installed on my machine but i downloaded again from the link and reinstalled (replace the previous one) but Bluetooth still is not displaying in the wireless devices in the PC settings window. Bluetooth adapter in device manager is still showing unknown device. 😞

HP Recommended

Hello again jiggspk.  

Have you upgraded the operating system?

Have you tried running HP Support Assistant?  This will search the HP directories and try to locate the drivers for you.  Also, it will let you know if there are any updates for the machine.

Let me know if this helps.

HP Recommended

I am using folio 13 - Win 7 OS and my Bluetooth Peripheral Device driver is "not installed" although I had upgrade the latest drivers from HP Assistant

My device lds is : -

BTHENUM\{f0b2dd71-fb14-4e30-a62d-931874bf282f}_LOCALMFG&0000

HP Recommended

Since the folio is a business unit, I recommend posting in the business support forums found here.  There are several different models of the Folio 13, so you may want to provide the model or product number.

I'm not certain if this is exactly for your system, but you could try this driver as it was returned when I did a search for the device ID.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp60501-61000/sp60776.exe

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

HEY BUDDY ..

............................BUT THIS METHOD ISN'T WORKING ...I DID THIS LOT OF TIME....BUT RESULTS WAS NOTHING...:mansad:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.