02-20-2013 12:28 PM
i have been searching and trying all posts online for valid and working drivers for Bluetooth .
All the drivers i tried so far give an error that there is no hardware deted ro might be removed.
Kindly suggest me a way to make the bluetooth working in my
HP Pavilion g6-2313ax
This question was solved. View Solution.
02-20-2013 12:35 PM
You would install the Bluetooth software and driver for the model bluetooth you have which would be the same as the wireless card you have.
For example: If you have a Broadcom wireless card, then you need to install the Broadcom bluetooth software and driver for it.
04-04-2013 10:32 AM
04-22-2013 07:48 AM
im also facing the same problem and i have also tried the above suggestions u have given..tell me what would i do jst a difference is that my my windows 8 is on 32 bit
04-26-2013 01:26 PM
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)