Question

Student
TK25
Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)

Brand New HP Envy Notebook and Bluetooth will not turn on after running updates today

I have a brand new ENVY notebook with an HP bluetooth mouse.  It stopped working today and I tried to turn bluetooth on but I am unable to move the toggle switch or connect the mouse.  I noticed HP ran updates today. 

How do I turn bluetooth back on?

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)

Re: Brand New HP Envy Notebook and Bluetooth will not turn on after running updates today

Hello TK25,

Welcome to the HP Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!

I understand that your notebook and Bluetooth mouse are no longer working together. I will do my best to help you out! First, I require the following information:

1. The computer's model number. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website: Guide to finding your product number

2. The computer's operating system. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website to determine your Windows operating system.

3. Have you installed any new hardware on this computer, before the issue appeared?

4. Have you installed any new software or drivers on this computer, before the issue appeared?

Thanks for choosing the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation