07-25-2009 01:24 PM - edited 07-25-2009 01:24 PM
I have a dv9000 entertainment PC and its 1 year old with Vista Home Premium 32-bit, couple days ago the drive was working fine, now I put a cd/dvd in it, it sounds like its working, but I try to play my game, or something it says cannot find CD/DVD Drive, so I don't know what to do anyone help?
This question was solved. View Solution.
Re: ███ CD/DVD Drive ███ PICTURE INSIDE
07-25-2009 05:30 PM
07-25-2009 09:10 PM
We're glad your problem has been solved!
It would be great if you could also share this solution with the community when you have the time to do so. Your solution could potentially be of great value in assisting other users with the same problem in the future.
- Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
- When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)