09-04-2011 01:56 PM
I have never reformatted a PC. My OS is windows 7 home premium 64-bit. I really like all the programs that came with my hp laptop, but i want to start over. can u please tell me if i reformat my pc that i will keep HP pre-installed programs, and if there is a way to keep them on???
This question was solved. View Solution.
09-05-2011 11:39 PM
WELL, ITS DEFINITELY POSSIBLE...
first shut down your notebook completely...
then while powering back on, keep tapping F11 key immediately...
recovery manager comes up, select system recovery from the options....
and follow the instruction, ti will be restores to the factory settings.....
Reply For Any More Issues, Will reply as soon as possible
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)