01-12-2013 10:30 AM - last edited on 01-14-2013 11:53 AM by OrnahP
Really need some help / advice for the below issue in my PC.
I am having a HP Pavilion dv6-6011tx Entertainment Notebook PC & the OS is Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Edition.
I have re-installed the OS and Drivers again. Now all the functions are working properly except 2 functions.
The issue is on the Caps lock key & Num lock key indicator. once i press these 2 buttons the indicator will not display on the screen ( Right hand side bottom ).
Please email your answers - [Personal Information Removed]
01-14-2013 12:51 PM
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)