01-23-2010 10:07 AM
I bought the HP dv6-1355dx laptop last week. It has a onboard VGA. I need to chage the size of the VGA (reduce the capacity it is taken from the memory) . So I checked the BIOS mode to change it. But there was no advanced bios feature in there. How can I do this?
01-23-2010 03:55 PM
You can't adjust it. Windows will decrease/increase ram as needed (depending on what you are doing) up to the allowed amount.
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
01-23-2010 09:29 PM
Si what is he minimum size of the memory it uses?????? because I don't need a much VGA. I;m using this for software development stuff. So the main thing I need is the capacity of the RAM.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)