05-05-2012 03:54 PM
Please find the web link given below might help you to resolve your issue.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
05-05-2012 04:39 PM
If the MS Fix it tool doesn't work, try the method at the link below:
NOTE: After removing these registry keys and rebooting, it may be necessary to reinstall any CD or DVD recording applications.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)