09-21-2012 09:30 AM - edited 09-21-2012 09:48 AM
I have a Compaq Presario CQ-62 showing completely White Screen but when I connect an external screen everything shows ok in the external.
What can it be? video card? loose connection? IDK
05-21-2013 08:10 AM
Your CQ-62 needs a screen replacement, I had the same problem with the one here after replacing the screen it worked.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)