10-01-2012 03:10 PM
hi, i have a compaq presario f500 laptop, jus upgraded to windows 7 32bit and iys showing in device manager that there isnt a driver installed for the coprocessor, ive looked everywhere for a driver and i cant seem to find one, im just wondering if anyone has had the same problem and managed to fix it?
10-01-2012 03:35 PM
This Vista driver should work for you.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)