06-24-2009 06:27 PM
I would like to downgrade to XP for my V3840TU but I can't seem to find all the drivers for it. Appreciate if somebody could send me the link to download all the XP drivers for my machine.
I have already prepared XP SP3 and incorporated the SATA driver into the CD. Now all I need is to find the drivers for it.
Hope to get some favourable response
06-24-2009 06:57 PM
Intel Chipset Installation Utility:
MS UAA for XP SP3(before Conexant):
Conexant SmartAudio 221:
Unzip to a folder...use Device Manager.
From Device Manager,right click "Audio Device on High Def Bus",choose Update driver,
No to connect,
Install from a list or specific location,
Select Don't Search, I will choose the driver to install,
For the Hardware Type select 'Show All Devices'
Remove the check from "Show Compatible Hardware" and click on "Have Disk".
Next...browse to the unzipped folder and choose the "WiSVHe5.inf".
Ignore XP when it complains.
Use your Vista drivers for HP Quick Launch, Ricoh Card Reader, Marvell Yukon Lan, Alps Touchpad, Conexant Modem:
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)