11-05-2013 03:22 PM
Hello everyone. I understand you are having RunDLL issues. I located a Microsoft thread where a similar issue was resolved: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/p
Please follow the provided troubleshooting steps and inform me of the results. I will continue researching the issue in the meantime.
11-09-2013 10:52 PM
Hi Michael ,
Thanks God I resolve my problem with the conduit Run DLL . You see when the first time appears to my pc I try to unistall it but something went wrong and everytime I start my pc it was appear . I spoke with my internet provider and he help me to install again the conduit and then unistall it again and now everything is ok . Actually conduit was install to my pc without my permission thats why I had this problem. I hope you will resolve your problem too.
01-22-2014 09:16 AM
I have a problem. I instaled windows 7 on my hp pavilion 15-n055sm and hp official page only offers drivers for windows 8.
I will tell you my hardware id-s and please send me driver files.
SM Bus Controller
Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller
And the unknown device
Thank you in advance
01-22-2014 09:53 AM
This Conduit is a Malware Type, Please use a better AV software, got the same issue in my PC and I scaned my PC using My AV and it identified this Conduit as a Trojan..
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)