10-30-2013 01:34 PM
I have updated to F.29.
However, I have a quick question,
Why the BIOS version F.24 is also listed there under the F.29 download? is F.24 better than F.29?
10-30-2013 04:50 PM
10-31-2013 06:19 AM
I will do my best to explain the different updates. Some products require that you update to the earlier version before going to the latest version. Since you had no issues you are fine. IF you required the earlier version you would have gotten a message asking to update first.
Hope this helps,
11-24-2013 02:03 AM
I have a dv7-6020ev with 8gig ram, amd 6700m graphics card, that i bought less then 2 years ago for over 1300 euro.
No support for even the graphics card in windows 8, wifi, etc.... **bleep**???? YOU ARE A JOKE HP !!
Is this how you value customers? I will personally copy and paste all your rediculous reasons for not supporting people who gave YOU their money for top of the line laptops and pc's on multiple forums online, and make it my lifes commitment to make sure thousands in not millions of online views NEVER buy any more of your products!!!! You are making a BIGGGGG mistake!!!
06-27-2014 02:03 PM
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)