10-08-2009 06:58 AM - edited 10-08-2009 07:09 AM
You may check Jonah's guide for drivers here which was tested by many users fro this and HP BSF forum and reported by all as working or this from below which have latest drivers.
Drivers for Your model:
Nvidia Chipset here (First install this and reboot. Don't install only Network Management Tools "Sedona" from this package)
Nvidia Graphic 7150M here
Atheros Wireless here
Broadcom Wireless here
MS-UAA for SP2 (required with a reboot before Audio, Modem and Graphic driver) here
MS-UAA for SP3 (required with a reboot before Audio, Modem and Graphic driver) here
Conexant High-Definition SmartAudio 221 here
Unzip to a folder..use Device Manager,right click "Audio Device on HD",choose Update driver,
No to connect,
Install from a list or specific location,
Select Don't Search, I will choose the driver to install,
For the Hardware Type select 'Show All Devices'
Remove the check from "Show Compatible Hardware" and click on "Have Disk".
Next...browse to the unzipped folder and choose the "WiSVHe5.inf".
Ignore XP when it complains.
Conexant HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Driver here
.Net Framework (required before HP Quick Launch Buttons) here
HP Quick Launch Buttons here
Ricoh 5-in-1 card reader here
Synaptics Touchpad here
Cyberlink YouCam here
How to install Quickplay under XP informations here
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)