03-26-2012 01:23 PM
I have a new dv6z series laptop. I would like to stop/prevent the YCMMirage from running as a service automatically. How can I do this?
This question was solved. View Solution.
03-26-2012 01:31 PM
This is launched as a scheduled task, so open windows Control Panel, open Administrative Tools and open Task Scheduler. Left click once on Task Scheduler Library to highlight it and look for an entry called 'MirageAgent'. Left click this once to highlight it, then right click and select Disable. Restart the notebook for the change to take effect.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
03-26-2012 01:41 PM
Thanks... giving KUDOS now. Any coments on my other two posts?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)