02-20-2010 10:19 PM
02-21-2010 02:03 AM
Strange issue, are you using driver from intel?
Have you installed intel chipset?
I found no problem using driver from intel, but I install it in my old V3200 series, that have the chipset (945GM)as yours.
NC4400 is way too old, I doubt HP will update the drivers.
Pavilion DV2922TX, XP-SP3 32bit, Intel T5750 2.0Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS with 128MB, 4GB 667 DDR2, 250GB HDD
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)