11-27-2010 02:46 AM
Im using compaq CQ60-211DX, Its original OS was vista before I upgrade it to W7. I tried to make recovery disk before, but it failed..long story!! I got a screen problem.. and Im out of warranty... My problem is, I want to reformat my laptop.. I don't have recovery disk, i can't do f11 or whatever key function HP said how to make recovery disk since my screen isn't working properly and I am just using an external Dell monitor. Im having a problem with my laptop that's why I want to reformat it.
what should I do?? Please help.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)