09-23-2009 08:25 AM
Dear All, after 6 months I have bought a Presario CQ60 I still cannot use bluetooth devices and cannot install scanner or printer (hp products).
I strongly need to downgrade to Windows XP. Would anybody suggest how to do this in the fastest and easist way ? Thank you so much in advance. Frank
09-23-2009 12:21 PM
All informations and drivers You will find in Cheryl's guide General XP Downgrade Guide for HP Laptops_Part 2.
If You will have any problems let me know about it. I will try to help You as fast as I can, but give us some more informations:
a) Write down Your p/n number which is under Your computer and looks like this.
b) Which scanner and printer have You got?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)