Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

how to download recovery manager? I have an hp pavillon dv7-1070el notebook, OS Windows 7 32-bit. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
The full recovery manager program is not available for download, the only way I know to get it back is to use HP Recovery from the hard drive (F11 at boot time) or Recovery media to re-install Windows and all the HP software. You will lose all personal data when you do this so back up before restoring.

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
HP Recommended

You can download HP Recovery Manager for Windows 7 32-bit from the following weblink:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp53001-53500/sp53402.exe

HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads 

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

it looks like this is just an upgrade

HP Recommended
The full recovery manager program is not available for download, the only way I know to get it back is to use HP Recovery from the hard drive (F11 at boot time) or Recovery media to re-install Windows and all the HP software. You will lose all personal data when you do this so back up before restoring.
HP Recommended

This is another one I found...I am not sure if this full or just an update:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp53501-54000/sp53512.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

ok thank you

HP Recommended

how to download recovery manager? I have an HP TouchSmart tx2-1360ca Notebook PC

HP Recommended

Hp Recovery manager for your notebook can be downloaded from the following weblink:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45415.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

HP Recommended

i made restore to factory reset and didn't make backup then i lost all my data even the recovery partion then i tried many times to make recovery from disc but it didn't complete and tell me it need files from recovery partion , please tell what can i make recovery because i use win 7 version un register .

waiting for your urgent reply

HP Recommended

If you want to restore the recovery parition, you need to perform Recovery using the recovery disks. These can be ordered from the following weblink under section "Order Recovery Media":

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=4041...

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.