Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello castelniedo,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand the mouse on your computer is acting strange since installing Windows 7. Although this computer does have some Windows 7 drivers, there is not one for the mouse, as indicated here: HP Pavilion 15-n228us Notebook PC Drivers

My suggestion would be to install Windows 8 on the computer, since there is a supported mouse driver. You can also connect a USB mouse and use that.

Please let me know what happens. Thanks!

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

My system is a 17-e016dx

I fllowed the intstruction to the teeth and still can get the drivers to install

HP Recommended

Hello Demonwarrior,

Could you please explain what issue you actually have? As well, please provide the computer's operating system. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website to determine your Windows operating system.

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended
I also wanted to add my thanks for helping me find the drivers to get Win7 installed on my HP 17-e016dx. This had been driving me crazy for weeks since Win8 ate itself. So thank you very much.
HP Recommended

Tank you so much, this AMD USB 3.0 - http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_118744_1&sp4ts.oid=5212935, are very well. I have a HP-15-Notebook-PC-series 15-h007a

HP Recommended

hello every1,i'm newbie here...i'm looking 4 usb contrller 4 my laptop hp 14d006tu driver which  i have downgrade from  w8.1 to w7,all i can see on the web right now is win 8.1 driver but i'm looking 4 win7 32 driver....hopefully some1 around here can help me with this matters

HP Recommended

Please help!

I have a HP Pro Book 450 G1 / Windows 7 Pro / 4 Bit

I am missing two drivers.  I keep finding information for drivers but they say they apply to Windows 8 or a different HP laptop, so I am afraid to install them.

Under the listing "Network Adapters" - I am missing 2 drivers

1. PCI Device

2. Unknown device

Can someone please steer me straight as to what is specific for my laptop and operating system?

Also can you tell me what they are designed to do?

nb2

HP Recommended

Hi, the link in your post redirects to a general HP support page. Is there another way I can get this driver? I've got three remaining unknown devices on my HP Envy m7-n109dx that I've just installed W7 64 on (alongside the W10 it came with). The HP support page for this unit is useless, as is HP support, so I'm trying to track these drivers down individually. Thank you.

HP Recommended

Hello

Recently my laptop hp 15-r001Sia was infected and it crushed so i installed new windows that is to say Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit but i could not find all drivers and it keeps asking for those drivers as below

ACPI\INT33BD

ACPI\INT3396

ACPI\PNP0501

ACP\INTL9C60

Under available drives it shows an excallamention mark on COM19 and 3unknown devices. I have tried searching for these drivers but i have failed to get them, Please help

I was not given the installation disks for the windows and the drivers for this device.

HP Recommended

try to solve this driver ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.