Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I've got a Pavilion 15 n008tx, After having massive (particually graphics) driver issues with win8/8.1 I'm back to win7 64bit, but can't seem to get the Bluetooth, LAN, or USB 3.0 drivers.

Any help would be great!

n008tx

HP Recommended

Hi n008tx,

I saw your post looking for drivers and I will be happy to help. However, your particular model doesn't have drivers for Windows 7 just Windows 8. Do either the Bluetooth or LAN driver show up in your device manager at all? There are a couple of different Bluetooth and LAN drivers available depending on the model's configuration. If they are there can you tell me if the Bluetooth is Ralink or Intel and if the LAN Ralink or Realtek?  Use the link below to find out how to access your Device Manager if need.  Just don't uninstall anything.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff553572(v=vs.85).aspx

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

BHK6,

the bluetooth is a Ralink_MT7650_bluetooth_00. There is no LAN that I can find. Do you want the Hardware Id's? I also have a  Radeon 1GB Graphics card which it is not being detected at all.

thanks,

n008tx

HP Recommended

My Mediatek MT7630E 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter is also malfunctioning, It says it's functioning properly but the F12 function light is amber and I can't change it. When I trouble shoot, it tells me to 'use the wi-fi button on the front  or side of your computer to turn on your Mediatek MT7630E 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter' I can't find such a button, and the PDF manual does not show one.

n008tx

HP Recommended

Hi n008tx,

I believe that your Mediatek is functioning like that because it doesn't have the correct driver. Some of our other models have that wifi buttion that it keeps referring to. According to the specifications for your computer, you should be using a Realtek wifi adapter, which is compatible with Windows 7.

Realtek Wifi Adapter Driver:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-125314-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...=

Your Bluetooth driver is also compatible with Windows 7. I have included a link below to the driver download.

Ralink Bluetooth Driver:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-125314-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...=

If you have any further issues with drivers, here is a link to the driver download page. You will have to choose Windows 8 and then click on the driver you are looking for and see if it compatible there.

Driver Download Page:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4132&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5442...

Thank you,

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

@mohammed444 wrote:

i wont device pci and usb and sm bus and ethernet and bluetooth

HP Recommended

@hpnoteman wrote:

Hi,

I have a brand new HP Pavilion g7-1077si notebook, Windows 7 x64. I did a clean install. I found all appropriate drivers on HP's site or newer ones from Intel, Realtek, etc.

I have one item without drivers: "PCI Device". Device manager shows the following hardware Ids for it:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_166B103C&REV_01

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_166B103C

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&CC_FF0000

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&CC_FF00

I searched for 10EC and 5209 and they seem to be Realtek identifiers. My Ethernet port is from Realtek and I'm using the latest drivers from the HP site, and it works well: "Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller".

But "PCI Device" still shows. Any help appreciated!

@hpnoteman wrote:

Hi,

I have a brand new HP Pavilion g7-1077si notebook, Windows 7 x64. I did a clean install. I found all appropriate drivers on HP's site or newer ones from Intel, Realtek, etc.

I have one item without drivers: "PCI Device". Device manager shows the following hardware Ids for it:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_166B103C&REV_01

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_166B103C

I searched for 10EC and 5209 and they seem to be Realtek identifiers. My Ethernet port is from Realtek and I'm using the latest drivers from the HP site, and it works well: "Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller".

But "PCI Device" still shows. Any help appreciated!

HP Recommended

Hi!

I'm also on a pavilion g win 7 x64.

Here is the hardware lds on mine.

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_1697103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_1697103C

Thanks!

HP Recommended

pci device

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_1833103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_1833103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&CC_FF00

sm bus controler

PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780B&SUBSYS_1833103C&REV_14
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780B&SUBSYS_1833103C
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780B&CC_0C0500
PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780B&CC_0C05

having a lot of trouble finding these drivers help plz 7/64HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC

ser       3CG22700SP         produc         B5R45UAR#ABA

HP Recommended

Hi blue34 and greenfuzzy,

I see that you are looking for some additional drivers for your notebooks. I will be happy to help with that.

@blue34 I found your SM Bus Controller driver. You can find that at this HP Forum thread thanks to Paul Tikkanen. I wasn't able to find your PCI device however but it does like it is for your card reader. If you can provide me with your operating system I might have more luck.

@greenfuzzy Your also appears to be a card reader but I wasn't able to find anything at the moment. If you can provide me with your product number I might be able to come up with something else.

Thank you,

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.