12-01-2009 07:43 PM
Here is the Windows 7 32 bit driver for the video chipset you requested for:
Please let us know what other drivers you are looking for.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
11-29-2010 11:35 PM
how about Windows 7 64 bit? I'm using it now but have three problems." NVIDIA networking" under network controllers and two "base system devices" and on "Coprocessor" problem all in my device panel.
11-29-2010 11:50 PM
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)