04-10-2013 11:00 PM
Can anybody provide the driver softwares required for HP Pavilion g6 2230TX for Windows 7 Ultimate.
The product specifications are: 3rd Gen Ci3/ 2GB/ 500GB/ DOS/ 1GB ATI RAEDONGraphics
04-11-2013 06:03 AM
All the w7 x64 drivers you need for your model can be found at the link below from this model with the same hardware as yours.
Be sure to make your set of W8 recovery disks first. The recovery partition won't work once you install W7.
05-31-2013 06:24 AM
You need to install the Intel USB 3.0 driver for W7 from this link:
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)